Friday 2 July 2010

HOLLAND TO BEAT BRAZIL!

Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid-days sun! I must be slightly off my trolley but I think Holland will beat Brazil.Yes Brazil can be brilliant but the Dutch are wiser than Chile and technically they can do the business as well as Brazil.All along I have fancied one from these four to win the World Cup-- Spain,Argentina and Brazil with Holland as my dark horses.Brazil have injuries and suspensions but they do have enough defensive minded players to be extremely difficult to beat.Everyone is fit for Holland.Both teams are unbeaten.Brazil are odds on to win today:some bookies go 3-1 against Holland.The Dutch will play 4-2-3-1 today with a real game plan.Some flair players like Robin van Persie don't always enjoy it but it has been effective so far.Brazil have been so solid at the back with the last two results build on successive clean sheets.But the Dutch are a different prospect and there is an upset,I think,on the cards.On the other hand pass the sunhat please!!....Uruguay,Argentina and Spain to win the other quarter-finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment