Monday 15 March 2010

CHELSEA TO GO OUT TO JOSE MOURINHO'S INTER-MILAN

What a Champions League second leg in prospect at Stamford Bridge tomorrow ( Tuesday) between Chelsea and Inter-Milan..Inter,who head the Italian League by one point from rivals AC Milan,lead 2-1 from the first leg at the San Siro.Chelsea have really kept themselves in the tie with that away goal.AC were poor at Old Trafford.I am sure Jose Mourinho will make sure his Inter are a far harder proposition for his old club.I was sure about Manchester United knocking out AC Milan and Arsenal taking care of Porto.Before the round I also predicted that Inter would reach the quarter-finals.I am not quite as confident now but I will stick with Inter.The Italians when on their game,know how to hold what they have.Chelsea are bigging up third choice goalie Ross Turnbull but let's see in reality.He is no Petr Cech.

No comments:

Post a Comment