Friday 12 March 2010

UNITED ROMP HOME MY PREDICTION

Manchester United romped home in the second leg of their Champions League tie with AC Milan 4-0 to reach the quarter-finals7-2 on aggregate.I predicted before the round that United would go through but I never expected them to score 7!Wayne Rooney once again was terrific.By the way full marks to the Old Trafford crowd for the fantastic reception they gave returning hero David Beckham.What a contrast to the  booing that greets former players who had given their particular previous club good service.Beckham's crossing  was as excellent as normal.So I was successful with my tips for Arsenal and United but I do have Chelsea going out on Tuesday after the second leg with Italian leaders Inter.Chelsea only trail 2-1 from the away leg.Will they prove me right or wrong?.

No comments:

Post a Comment