Tuesday 22 June 2010

ENGLAND WILL WIN AGAINST SLOVENIA

Alright I know !I wrote that England would definately beat Algeria.I was as shocked as you at England's woeful performance and result.But this time I really believe it!I think England will win both the match and the Group to go into Saturday's knock-out stage.Capello must listen to the players views and make changes.He contradicted himself with his late selection by stating that Matthew Upson plays in place of the suspended Jamie Carragher.But when asked about Joe Cole he talked about respect to other players.Cole has to start in most people's book,but will that stop stubborn Capello?I have said all along that England will not win the World Cup much as I would love them too.You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work that out.I have always had my doubts about Capello in his first World Cup.But I am convinced both the coach and players have enough to turn this round and make the next stage.Three o'clock on Wednesday afternoon is High Noon for English football.The team Capello picks will hold the key.Who plays with Wayne Rooney? Rooney will score his first World Cup goal,mark my words.The boy will come good!

No comments:

Post a Comment