Thursday 25 February 2010

CHELSEA STILL PLENTY TO DO

Chelsea look to be in a decent position after scoring an away goal in the Champions League 2-1 first leg defeat in Milan against Inter.But it will not be easy in the second leg.Despite Inter's physical defence and the Italian ruthlessness and know how I do expect Chelsea to score.But I also think Inter-Milan will do that as well! Jose Mourinho is cute and having worked out how to stop Didier Drogba in the San Siro he'll have other things up his sleeve.Drogba's marker Lucio was man of the match for me.Chelsea should have had a penalty...but luck went against them.Maybe that will change at Stamford Bridge but I stick by my pre-match prediction that Inter will knock-out Chelsea but it is now a tight call.The loss of goalie Petr Cech could be the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment