Tuesday 16 February 2010

WAYNE BRIDGE NEEDS TO MOVE ON

My wife thinks I am too forgiving to people who have let me down...and there have been quite a few over the years!Well we are all different.But I do think its time for Wayne Bridge to move on as far as England are concerned over the John Terry affair.If as has been reported Bridge still doubts whether he will play for England again while Terry is in the team he will regret it eventually.World Cups are the pinnacle for everyone involved in football.I know.I covered seven finals during my days at ITV.Now that Ashley Cole has broken his ankle Bridge's role taken on even more importance at left back.Cole may be back in time for the June finals in South Africa but broken ankles are serious.Bridge should remember boxing manager Micky Duff's words when former World Champion Lloyd Honeyghan was suing him.In court Honeyghan complained his manager did not like him.Outside the courtroom Duff replied:" It does not say anywhere in the contract that we have to like eachother!"

No comments:

Post a Comment