Tuesday 2 February 2010

ROONEY THE BEST

 Each month I am on the Barclays Panel to decide the Premier League Manager and Player of the Month.It a great accolade supported by outstanding sponsors.I appreciate being on the panel.I cannot tell you the results until they are published but I can blog my vote! For January it was a no-brainer--Wayne Rooney.He is United and England's big hope for the big trophy.He is on fire at present.20 Premier League goals already this season.He is a great player,he was there before Ronaldo at United and he is there after R.Sure you miss the superb Portuguese star but its Rooney for me.I voted his as the Player of last Season.He would have my vote now for this season.He has skill,pace,vision and courage...and now he controls his temper.The latter was his flaw;now he has that under control.That vote for January;the manager a bit harder.It was really down to three...Sir Alex Ferguson,Carlo Ancelotti and David Moyes.My vote went to Everton's Moyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment