Tuesday 31 May 2011

BRILLIANT BARCELONA WIN EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Barcelona would have beaten any team in the world with their performance against Manchester United in Saturday's European Champions League final at Wembley.3-1 could have been a lot more but United,despite some mistakes,were not disgraced.Lionel Messi proved he is the best in the world and United did not give or need any excuses.They were just outplayed by a side that have won this trophy 3 times in 5 years--including a win over United in Rome.United do reach the final and of course beat Chelsea in the Moscow final.But this Barca side has to rank as one of the greatest of all time.Game,set and match-and a pleasure to watch!....By the way when the pairing for the final was known I could not give United much chance.Then last week I changed my mind.Hands up I should have stuck with my gut feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment