Thursday 5 May 2011

PAUL LAMBERT IS ANOTHER MARTIN'ONEILL TYPE TOP MANAGER

Congratulations to Norwich.Regular readers of this blog will know how much I fancied the Canaries for promotion and how highly I rate Paul Lambert.I recommended him to my team Leicester City at the start of the season but I was told that the Foxes were too far down the road with Paulo Sousa ( what every happened to him?).Lambert played under Martin O'Neill,looks like him in a tracksuit;glasses,socks tucked in plus fours style and gestures.And clearly has the same managerial talent.The team have done well even if the directors are more famous,ie Delia Smith and Stephen Fry!Delia and her husband Michael have poured millions into their club and deserve their return to the Premier League.I hope they can stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment