Monday 28 February 2011

ALEX MCLEISH CHAT TODAY

I spoke to Alex McLeish today to congratulate him and say for what it was worth that I thought Birmingham were the better side.He agreed.We also agreed that neither of us realised before the final that a Europa League place was up for grabs.I thought they had dropped that.Alex then reminded me that my neighbour Malaysian Mat is due to entertain us all with one of his outstanding curries.Plan: drinks at mine with Jasper Carrott,Trevor Francis,Alex and wives then over to Mat's.Trawling through their diaries Jasper and myself came up with February 27-neither of us had put the Carling Cup final in ours!I rang Alex just before the West Ham semi-final legs..."So you don't think we will win then?" Oh dear...today Alex reminded me of the date! I am seeking a new one........

No comments:

Post a Comment